Win a fabulous limited edition Cotswolds Distillery gin & lime Drizzle Cake and a bottle of their delicious dry gin !
What could be better than a delicious lime drizzle cake? One soaked in the award winning Cotswolds Dry Gin! We have one of these limited edition cakes and a bottle of the Cotswolds Dry Gin for 5 lucky winners.
We have partnered up with our lovely neighbours again at The Cotswolds Distillery to offer this special duo and kick off spring with bang!
Enter your details in the form on this page - it only takes a minute and you could be one of the 5 lucky winners! Competition closes midnight on the 29th April 2018.
See further details and entry form below.
The Cotswolds Distillery
The Cotswolds Distillery was founded in 2014 and has been busily producing award-winning spirits and liqueurs almost every day since, at their beautiful site in Stourton in the North Cotswolds. The little distillery is a hive of activity; they make the Cotswolds Dry Gin (a classic London Dry with an elegant aromatic twist thanks to the addition of local lavender) and the Cotswolds Single Malt Whisky – the first whisky ever distilled in the region, and made entirely from locally grown barley.
The distillery also produce a range of small-batch spirits and liqueurs – from firm favourites like the Espresso Martini, to seasonal surprises like the Clementine and Sage Gin. Many of these can be ordered direct from the distillery at cotswoldsdistillery.com/shop and all can be found in the distillery shop.
The distillery offers visitors a rare opportunity to see this range of different spirits being made. The guided tours around the distillery’s production areas and warehouse give a detailed account of how they craft their gin and whisky. At the end of the tour, you can make yourself at home in the cosy tasting room to sample the full range of spirits and liqueurs (with take away samples for drivers).
It's so easy to enter - fill out the form below before midnight on 29th April 2018.
Terms and Conditions
- Free entry.
- One entry per user.
- Closing date for entries will be midnight 29th April 2018 (UK time). Winner will be chosen on the 30th and announced on the 1st May.
- Prize consists of - one Meg Rivers Gin & Lime Drizzle Cake and a bottle of Cotswolds Dry Gin.
- Competition is not open to staff and their families or co-habitants of The Cotswolds Distillery and Meg Rivers
- Winners must supply the following data: Name, address and email address.
- The prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be resold or transferred and no cash alternative is available.
- No purchase is necessary in order to participate in this prize draw
- By entering the competition you are confirming you have the legal capacity to do so and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Only entries received before the closing date will be entered into the free prize draw.
- If the chosen winner does not respond or claim their prize within 48 hours we will select a different winner at random and award the prize to them.
- Should any products not be available, The Cotswolds Distillery may substitute it for a product of the same value without prior notice
- Any extras not detailed in the prize will be charged in full.
- The competition is only open to residents aged 18 or over.
- The decision of Meg Rivers is final on all matters relating to this prize draw and these terms and conditions, and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.